In accordance with the will of the first Council meeting the board has led a working group to propose statute changes to make it possible to move the association to Luxembourg, as well as a more comprehensive overhaul of the statutes, with a special attention to those proposals that was put to the council to consider. This working group can today present a first draft of these two proposals (se link below).
The process from now on is outlined as following:
- 30.7. first version is out!
- 14.8. deadline for the input on statutes
- 19.8. second version of statutes (will be put on web)
- 24.8. deadline for the input on statutes
- 28.8. statutes sent to board for approval
- 30.8. board sends statute proposals to members
So we hereby open for comments on the proposed changes.
General comments can be posted here. And specific comments in the respective documents. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com. A clean version of the current statutes can be found here.
The working group is comprised of Mattias Bjärnemalm, Sven Clement, Antonios Motakis, vojtěch pikal and stefan thöni