Dear members and guests,
it is an honor to invite you to the Council Meeting 2016. It is the second second council meeting for the European Pirate Party and the first online meeting. The meeting will take place at the VoteIT platform of European Pirate Party. The meeting will run on between 26th and 30th of December. However, all the Council members are kindly invited to a test session on the 16th of December at 2030 CET. The Council members will obtain their credentials for the system by request on Mattias Bjärnemalm.
The meeting will elect the new Board of European Pirate Party. Candidates are expected to deliver nominations from the Ordinary members of the Association including the position which they are running for. The candidatures will be presented here.
A report on the European Pirate Party ‘s finances can be found here.
A summary of the proposals can be found here.
Road map for the meeting
- 26. 11. Nominations for the Board election are closed
- 28. 11. Deadline for proposals for statue changes
- 16. 12. 20:30 Test session on VoteIT
- 19. 12. Deadline for proposals
- 26. 12. 10:00 Council Meetings starts
- 30. 12. 23:00 Council Meeting closes