While the Russian military continues its invasion of Ukraine’s territory, millions of citizens are suffering from the consequences of Vladimir Putin’s unprovoked attack. The people of Ukraine are seeking refuge, food and medical support and have turned to the international community for help. The European Pirate Party (PPEU) has compiled a list of NGOs and institutions, to which you can contribute to and support civil society in war-torn Ukraine.
- UNHCR: https://donate.unhcr.org/int/en/ukraine-emergency
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): https://www.rescue.org/
- Voices of children: https://voices.org.ua/en/
- CARE – international humanitarian organization: https://www.care.org/
- Doctors without borders: https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/secure/donate
- International Medical Corps: https://internationalmedicalcorps.org/
- Project Hope: https://www.projecthope.org/
- ICRC: https://www.icrc.org/en/where-we-work/europe-central-asia/ukraine
- Caritas: https://www.caritas.org/ukraine-appeal-22/
- People in Need (PIN): https://www.peopleinneed.net/donate/once?amount=40&accountId=7
- Save the Children: https://www.savethechildren.org/
- Kyiv Independent News: https://www.gofundme.com/f/kyivindependent-launch
Do you miss something on this list? Contact us here.
0 comments on “Help civil society in Ukraine: Where to donate?”